Monday, April 1, 2013

My Graduation Party!

Two weekends before my actual graduation ceremony, I decided to throw a party with my closest friends and colleagues in architecture celebrating my graduating! I decided to graduate early and not late because the week after the ceremony was Holy Week, the weekend before was my sister's birthday weekend, so I decided to celebrate on March 9.


My concept was Into the Wild, because my garden already looked something like an Amazonian ranforest.


The buffet table with a lechon, lasagna and various pica-picas. All of this was my mom's idea and the food was all so good! Nobody got drunk because they were constantly eating.



My garden area with the cocktail tables and mobile bar.


This was the trellis which led to the dance floor that no one really used until 2am. Nonetheless I'm glad I had it!


My dj, Moogs and his girlfriend, Ek. I'm glad Moogs took the job because he was really thinking twice about it! Apparently it was the lower years' exam week the following week.


Some of my first guests that night, my best friend Mireille, and Luis! I'm glad you guys came and stayed until late!


Some of my closest friends from school.


My sister and her friends!


The salutatorian of my graduating class, and myself. Ela has been a close friend of mine since our freshman year of college together!


With some friends who kept me sane through college. These boys are the best! They have been my classmates also since freshman year, and supported me all the way 'til the end!


Anj Puyat, my Universal Constant in college. She was always my partner and groupmate in school works as well as everything else. Love you, we made it! Anj is wearing her own creation, check out her site! Clothes Off Designs.


My two girls, Dary and Teeffany, with Luis! I'm glad you guys had fun <3 p="">


More college friends that I have had since freshman year. I think you girls enjoyed the most that night!


Some of my friends that I hung out with most of the time in class. :)


Love you guys!

My high school friends who came to support! They were so nice, when I said no one was dancing, they went to the dance floor to dance with me!


Crazy shots that we took one after the other. Anj's crazy idea! Hehe


When most of the people were leaving, one of my college groups decided to go crazy on the dance floor! Glad you guys enjoyed super :)


A fun night with fun friends! I'm glad you all enjoyed. 'Til my next party!

If you're wondering where my dress is from, it's just Apartment 8! I then layered two necklaces on top of each other: the black fringe is by Qwin Accessories, and the gold one is by SM Accessories. :)

'Til the next post!

9 comments:

  1. This is very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your excellent post. Also, I've shared
    your web site in my social networks!

    My homepage home equity loan refinance credit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see this blog is now defunct, and comments not read or moderated. Also facebook page gone as well

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing web log and really fascinating stuff you bought here! I positively learned plenty from reading through a number of your earlier posts in addition and set to drop a discuss this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two weekends before my actual graduation ceremony, I decided to throw a party with my closest friends and colleagues in architecture celebrating my graduating! I decided to graduate early and not late because the week after the ceremony was Holy Week, the weekend before was my sister's birthday weekend, so I decided to celebrate on March 9.
    wholesalesalwar ,
    pakistani suits wholesale in pakistan ,

    ReplyDelete